skip to main | skip to sidebar

Shiloh's Pics

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here is "Magnolia Blossom", a photograph by Imogen Cunningham. This was my artist, so i wanted to share one of her pictures that I really enjoyed.
Posted by shiloh at 11:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (8)
      •  "Instigator" 
      • Indy was running at approximately 50mph, lol. the ...
      • Its always hard to get good pictures of horses. Th...
      • Shiloh and Indy, I like this photo because I think...
      • I really like taking pictures of the sky. One day ...
      • Here is "Magnolia Blossom", a photograph by Imogen...
      • not this color, dont know hat happened
      • Well its not actually blue like that on the file, ...
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (2)

About Me

My photo
shiloh
View my complete profile