skip to main | skip to sidebar

Shiloh's Pics

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Love my "R"! There is more red in the photo when you see it in life, in the leaves, not sure why its as orange, but its still awesome
Posted by shiloh at 12:14 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • I Love my "R"! There is more red in the photo when...
      • Fall colors!
      • I like the shadows! everyone ought to be really fa...
      • Reflection on the car, i love the colors. 
      • Trying to find texture pictures. rain on the car, ...
      • No title
      • I just thought this looked cool! 
      • I love nature! what more can i say?
      • Here is an awesome S! same project as last blog. d...
      • Here is a "G" for our new Design project. I'm sure...
      • Indy splash
      • Here is another picture of Shiloh. I went to Fair ...
      • Here is a picture of my dog Shiloh, just used some...
      • Digital Analog project
    • ►  September (2)

About Me

My photo
shiloh
View my complete profile